It’s a middle aged man building a wooden pathway in the middle of the ocean. It’s foggy and it looks sad and depressing. The sky is a light gray and the water is dark. It looks lonely. The bridge is a leading line to the man. He is a darker shade of gray than the rest of the picture which makes him the emphasis. It seems as if he isn’t worried about anything but his work even though he’s in the middle of the ocean and he could drown with one wrong move. I love this photograph. I think it shows determination in such a good way. It can also be portraying hopelessness. As if the man is working and there’s no end to what he’s trying to accomplish. I love this photo because it can mean so many things. Mostly dark, but good meanings.Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Formal Critique
It’s a middle aged man building a wooden pathway in the middle of the ocean. It’s foggy and it looks sad and depressing. The sky is a light gray and the water is dark. It looks lonely. The bridge is a leading line to the man. He is a darker shade of gray than the rest of the picture which makes him the emphasis. It seems as if he isn’t worried about anything but his work even though he’s in the middle of the ocean and he could drown with one wrong move. I love this photograph. I think it shows determination in such a good way. It can also be portraying hopelessness. As if the man is working and there’s no end to what he’s trying to accomplish. I love this photo because it can mean so many things. Mostly dark, but good meanings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment